Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes, from Cancun

Hi, I am Gerard and I live in Cancun.
That´s in Mexico, you know, warm, sunny, white beaches, turquoise seas.
Well, what can I say you haven´t already heard about Cancun.
Everything they say is true.
I have been here for a year now, before that I was in Acapulco.
Not bad either.
Anyway, the places I´ve lived had to do with my job in the tourism industry.
So those little paradises lose a bit of charm when you have to work there for 8 hours or more everyday.
Right, you´re already there on days off, that´s good.
Well, now I got tired of working for others and got into internet affiliate business, to work for me, it´s nice.
I work at my pace and make decent money.
I´m still new at it, so I guess I am not making the best of it, but I learn and I grow up.
OK, that´s it for today.
This is my very first blog too.
Tell me how it went.
Bye
Gerard S.

No comments:

Post a Comment