Saturday, August 29, 2009

The beach is so great

Mexican school vacations are over, most of the tourists are gone.
Now we wait for the American season, probably late this year, September and October month are going to be very slow for the tourism business.
Lucky us, "locals", we are going to enjoy the beaches.
No crowds, no yelling kids, plenty space.
These days I will for sure take my lap-top to the beach and work a bit from there.
I could write some stuff, between a dip and a sip.
Yesterday, I went through the web for more tools and I found an impressive amount of free stuff, I can use now to work better or easier.
I don´t know if that may interest anyone, but leave a comment and I will share my discoveries.
Well that´s about it for today.
Comment if you like.
See you next post

No comments:

Post a Comment