Thursday, August 20, 2009

Great day, today

You know what?

I have absolutely no idea if anyone has been seeing my blog so far.

OK, it´s quite new.

But I wonder how long it takes to be known around.

I have written to Google to ask why my blog does not show in the search engine, but they haven´t answered.

There is something I probably do wrong.

Well, I may eventually find out and that will work.

I have been doing a lot of business these days, the rate of answers is awesome, something like 39%.

It seems to be quite a good figure.

The truth is that the product is very attractive, and it´s free.

Who wouldn´t get all that information for free?

Then it also helps a lot to get into home based money making business.

It´s really great.

And its so easy to reach at http://www.pwtgo.com/go/1276/best-webtool

So don´t let it pass and go visit the site.

Oh, and leave a comment too. I ´d really like to know how I am doing.

See you next post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerad, I am new to this IM business too. I just started my blog for one month already but has not made any money as yet. Have you seen any viable income from your side?
    I understand that it will take a minimum of 6 months before can see any result. You can click on my name to see my blogs.

    ReplyDelete