Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A matter of ads tracking

That is something that bothered me, and after a bit of research, I found out that every Internet marketing expert will tell you the very same secret of their success. They constantly track and test their results. If you spend money on advertising but don't track the results then you are simply throwing money away.


And there's only one way to find out the effectiveness of every single ad that you run. You need to use an ad tracking program

Amongst all the stuff I read about that, I eventyally found something worth mentioning:
Ad Tracking SuperTips, written by Harvey Segal (Mr SuperTips) is neatly set out, easy to follow, written without hype and not littered with annoying links.

It's packed with solid tips on how to get the best out of your ad tracking programs

And the cost of this collection of gems ?

It's free !


I'd rush to get it now if I were you at  http://bit.ly/17hkG2

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gerard,

    How true that is, if you are not tracking each articlae or squeeze page you dont know where your traffic is comming from.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete