Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cutting through the jungle´s killing vines.

Like Indiana Jones, but instead of wild head hunters, man eating beasts and antiques smuggling bandits, today´s web marketers have to deal with scams, and false promises and " too good to be true" proposals crossing their path at every click.
" Work from Home, Become a milionaire in no time, Be rich..."
I reckon I am a true beginner, I click on everything that comes accross.
Result is that now I start to know a bit better about what is and what´s not.
If you are a beginner too, you may have that obvious question for me :
Am I making money out of affiliate marketing?
The answer is : Yes, I do.
Am I getting rich, as they offered?
The answer is: No I am not.
Not yet. A matter of time, I guess. Or I hope.
My first advice to anyone who would want to start in the business is to read a lot about it, get as much information as possible.
There are plenty free stuff, e-books, reports, videos, advices, that you may look at.
The truth is, that they all aim at getting your business, but in the meantime they are great eye openers.
Go visit forums on the matter, read Guru´s blogs, try to know who´s who in that business.
And when you eventually find out what, all this is about, then you may pick the right system to start with.
If you are short of money, there are quite unexpensive ways to start, if not go get the best that real pro´s are offering.
I will continue my researches and communicate accordingly.
In the meantime, best of luck.
Be strong.
Gerard.

No comments:

Post a Comment